Pages

Monday, April 9, 2007

Briefly a model

On Saturday I became (and probably never again) an underwear model. I thought I'd chicken out, or feel really self conscious when I arrived at the photo shoot. But the underwear covered more than my swim suit, and everyone was really nice and professional. Of course the wine helped, and went straight to my head, but I cut myself off at half a dixie cup (I'm a lightweight.).

I ended up wearing a pair of undies with a horse patch on the front. It made me think of Amigo, the horse I rode while honeymooning in Kauai. Ah, Amigo...I even sang him a little diddy. I think we bonded. So now I'm christening my whitie tighties The Amigo in honor of the first (and probably the last) horse I ever rode.

Twitteringmachine (the ingenius creator of the undies) even gave me a pair of Scotty Dogs for my galloping efforts during the shoot. I only wished I had had a stick horse and a cowgirl hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment