Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Well I did say simplify

I've been working on something huge. I'm not going to say bigger than life because well, the product of that venture is soundly asleep in his room. :) But a verbal presentation is involved, and I haven't given a presentation since my mandatory speech class in college. I've never had a problem speaking in public. The part that gets me is being prepared enough, so that's where I'm at. Preparing my little pants off and hoping I can do this.

This weekend Vincent had the tummy bug. It's so sad when your child wakes you up screaming in the middle of the night and you go to find him covered in vomit. Thank goodness for zip-up footie pjs. Unzip, pull child from clothes, put soiled pjs in washer, rezip child in new pair. We worried he'd puke again and because we didn't want to have to deal with having to clean up our bed if he got sick, we all slept in the guest bedroom. I barely got any sleep because Vincent wanted to play.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic
    but I had to ask!

    Also visit my blog post - avafxa.tumblr.com
    Also see my webpage :: avafx.overblog.com

    ReplyDelete