Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Did you know?

I'm the youngest of 8 children. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers. It went girl boy girl boy until I was born. I should have been a boy.

My mom was 17 when she had her first child. I was 28 and 11 and a half months when I had my first child.

There are 14 children between us 8 siblings and 4 great children. 10 boys and 8 girls. There's another child (no, I'm not pregnant) and great child on the way. V has lots of cousins.

I thought I knew a lot about babies from having so many nieces and nephews. Then I had V. I still don't know what I'm doing.

I love sleep. V doesn't. He fights his swaddle and sleep. When he succumbs, he cat naps. Another reason I don't like cats (I'm also really allergic to them).

I used to not get stay-at-home moms. Now I want to be one, despite the above.

I want to decorate my house. I have lots of ideas.

V takes up all my time, so my house is bare and boring. Even V's nursery isn't completely finished.

I want to own my own company designing inspirational posters, stationary, and other things. Again, I have lots of ideas. I also have a baby.

How do people do this?!

To sum up: From a big family, don't know what I'm doing with my own kid but loving it enough to do it full time, don't know where to find the time to do anything else. But I have lots of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment