Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Little pumpkin

Last weekend we ventured to a pumpkin patch at a local cider mill. Although the day was pretty warm, we didn't let that spoil our fun and first ever pumpkin patchy goodness! We found our way through a corn maze (which pales in comparison to the one I went to in Colorado a few years ago; not only was the maze super easy but the corn was all dead and see throughy), and then we picked our way through the pumpkin patch. And you can't have baby's first pumpkin patch visit without the requisite sit-next-to-a-pumpkin picture!








2 comments:

  1. oh how fun!!! we went to our first haunted corn maze this weekend and jamie loved it! me and vic not so much lol. love and miss you guys stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I remember when I took Liam for his first foray into the pumpkin patch. The first few photos looked a bit like these, but then he got progressively more pissed as I made him sit next to pumpkins. Last picture was full on tantrum. I couldn't help laughing! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete