Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Give me winter or give me spring

Either one because in the past week, I got shoes that rock the seasons, which is good considering the Midwest seems to think winter shouldn't exist this year except for a few days here and there. First, the flip flops. My mother in law and I went to Kohl's the other day to get some onsies for Vincent. That little boy is getting big, and his 12 month onsies are getting harder and harder to button. I spied these flip flops in passing. Kohl's knows what they're doing putting displays in the middle of the aisle. They don't impede traffic; they impede your shopping judgement. Of course I needed these sparkly numbers. Even better: The mother in law footed the bill. So sweet.



Next up: the boots. These tall glasses of water are knee-high boots I snagged on sale at Victoria Secrets. I couldn't even fit them entirely in my camera frame since I had to hold the top of them at the same time. Originally $188, I got them for a mere $58! Funny thing is that my husband got the email (he's a subscriber since he's been known to shop there—hubba hubba), and right away he said it was too good of deal to pass up. So within minutes of getting the promo Sunday, I got these beauties. I can't wait to wear them to Vincent's birthday party. I'll try to stick to "Happy Birthday," but if I bust out into "these boots were made for walking, and that's just what I'll do," don't blame me. These boots have some serious SWAG.



No comments:

Post a Comment