Because friends have tagged me on Facebook and then I saw McMommy post her answers to her blog, I thought I'd share mine on my blog as well.
Started today at 8:36 a.m.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:28 a.m. and I seriously wanted to just climb back in and sleep til a more reasonable 7 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak?
When I want it, I like it Medium. Seriously contemplating becoming a vegetarian though.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Proposal. I laughed my ass off.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Bones! It has David Boreanaz in it. Need I really say more?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Wherever my husband is. It's not the place that matters, it's the people who count. And I can't live without my husband. Super sappy, but very true.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Haven't eaten yet. But when I do a granola bar and banana. I'm currently drinking a chai latte, does that count?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Gonna have to say Mexican.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Shrimp. And yes, Lucy, I've had good shrimp. It's a texture issue.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
Who needs dressing when there's cottage cheese?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Scion xA aka Black Beauty. I love her to death. I'm terrified of the day I have kids and will need a bigger Mommy car.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Anything I can do yoga in.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Always 1/2 full. I'm an optimist.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Some place with a view and porch with a light breeze.
16. Favorite time of day?
The morning, if I can get up.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Whatever my husband is watching, but I do like boxing and, when the winter Olympic are on, curling.
19. Bird watcher?
Yes! I love birds. Have a bird watching book, but haven't really taken the time to just go and bird watch. I don't want to admit that I'm that mature yet.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both, it's the time inbetween that I want to sleep.
21. Do you have any pets?
No. I work too much so I would feel bad not giving them the attention they need. Plus, I have horrible allergies.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Like what? Anything exciting you know I'd leave on this blog. And Recca, no, not pregnant. I think this question was made just for you.
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
A grownup. When you're the youngest of eight with a a 17-year difference between you and your oldest, you're always playing catchup.
24. What is your best childhood memory?
Catching tiny frogs in butter dishes with my sister Chance.
25. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog person, but I am starting to appreciate cats more.
26. Are you married?
27. Always wear your seat belt?
What kind of stupid question is that? Of course!
28. Been in a car accident?
Yes. But none I've caused, unless you count the time I was first learning to drive and I floored the gas and jumped a curb.
29. Any pet peeves?
Complainers. It's your life. Only you have the power to change it.
30. Favorite Pizza Topping?
Whatever spice is on the frozen California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. I'm in love with it. Oh, and mushrooms, black olives, and tomatoes. Mmmm.
31. Favorite Flower?
Any. I plan on having a wild flower garden when I finall buy a house. Why appreciate just one flower?
32. Favorite ice cream?
Can I have chocolate instead?
33. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Not unless I want to be sick afterward. I do have Taco Bell from time to time, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
35. From whom did you get your last email?
My husband. It had a picture from the 4th of July.
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't use credit cards. They're evil. And why buy more than you need?
37. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No. I haven't mastered the skill of spontaneity yet.
38. Like your job?
It's my favorite veggie.
40. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon to Kuaui, Hawaii.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with?
42. What are you listening to right now?
Coworkers chatting, but during my commute, I had my Pandora app on my iPhone on the Iron & Wine station.
43. What is your favorite color?
Any shade of blue most days. Like flowers, I don't have a favorite. Why do I have to choose just one?
44. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero, but there are plans in the works to someday get one with my sister. We'll hold each other's hand. Unless of course she chickens out.
45. Coffee Drinker?
Sometimes, but I'd rather have a chai latte.
What time did you finish this quiz? 8:46 a.m. and yes, I should be working.