Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A whole new level of obsessed

Many of you know my OCD, super talented sister. One of the best things about being her sister is you get the fruit of her super talents. Yesterday, she sent me pictures of her lastest creation she was making for Christmas presents while I was laboring away at work. I fell in love. Sick crazy mad kind of love. Because it's a word pillow. Me: editor. Editor=words. Me: yoga obsessed. Put the two together and what do you have? That's right folks! My bestest friend whipped me up a pillow that combines my loves, including her. So not only do I own belts and bags from her collections, I'm a proud owner of my own pillow with just a little bit of, "Oh, I want one." That's all it took. Did I mention how much I love my sister?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love you too! So, when are you coming to visit?...

    ReplyDelete