Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm so thankful

I just had the world's great and most centering prenatal massage. My first massage experience last year was awful. I drove home crying. It might have been because I went to massage chain Massage Envy. The woman wasn't at all centering or relaxing, and the lotion she used on me didn't smell good and felt gross afterward. Even the rooms are devoid of any decoration or color. This time around I wasn't making the same mistake. I got a recommendation from a friend and it made all the difference in the world. If anyone asks, I want a massage for my birthday—or even before Chewy comes.

The experience left me on Cloud 9 and it made me reflect on how gifted this therapist is. Truly a gentle soul that doesn't grapple with trying to push life into her mold, rather she makes a garden out of what she's been given. (And she really does garden.)

My family is full of beautiful people like this, and they deserve a little shout out to know how special I think each and everyone of them are. And how I can't imagine my life without them. I'm so thankful for my family and all the unique personalities. Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment