Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Eggcellent jewelry holder

Last month when my sister was out, we ventured to Jo-Ann's. One thing I love about Jo-Ann's: I always go to look at/buy fabric, and usually walk away with a total surprise find—and no fabric. This time it was a little baby blue ceramic egg holder. I found it in the Easter decor. But I'm not big on decorating for Easter. All those pastels make me want to puke. But I had another idea in mind for it: an earring holder! The pastel blue? Well, alone without any other pastel crap around it, the color is oceany perfect and right up my color alley.


I wish I could take credit for the idea of using an egg crate as a jewelry holder, but I can't. What do you think? I still want to make something for my necklaces. Oh, and have you been to Charming Charlie's yet? I don't like to spend money on anything jewelry, so CC's is perfect for me. I can try some pieces without breaking the bank. And what's more? It's organized my color, so I can buy according to my mood. Like the yellow numbers you can spy in my egg crate. I must have been in a happy spring mood that day. Those things are actually pretty big, so I've only worn them a couple times.



Oh, and maybe you're wondering what I'll do when I run out of room? I can always rotate sets that I'm not really that into for the moment back into my jewelry box.


No comments:

Post a Comment