Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

A three-day weekend means

A three-day weekend means that my Saturday is actually my Friday. It means three-hour long naps. It means a nice soak in the tub before climbing into bed all exhausted. But what it really means: a third day to do all those things you said you would do over the weekend.

On my third day I have accomplished: a yoga class (morning yoga is the best. I even spent some time after class getting to know my lovely yoga instructor Emily, who's pregnant and even more lovelier.); gone to Hobby Lobby to find the knitting needles I need, only to not find them and took Capricious' advice to look at Jo-Ann's; gone grocery shopping (without a list, drat); the liquor store to buy champagne for mimosas for my knitting get-together on Thursday; and made the blog rounds. I still need to: put away the dishes in the dishwasher, wash dishes, pick up the kitchen table, clean the bathroom, and oh yeah, knit. I might even try to get in a couple more yoga classes this evening. It all depends if I can tear myself away from my friendly M&Ms hanging out with me and get busy.

Three-day weekends mean I feel more accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment