Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My new haircut

I've gone pixie again. I was this time last year, and I did it for the very same reason this time: yoga. It's really been annoying me to have any hair in my way while practicing. I did my hair on Friday (something I never do anymore) just to see if I was ready to make yet another plunge in the pixie do world. Seems I was. However, I kinda like before picture. That's even two-day-old hair. I love long hair. I think it's sexy, but there's something to be said for the ease of short hair. I need to learn how to style it though. It's been a while.



5 comments:

  1. Love the new do! Spunky, yet sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! lOVE Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so you are one of those girls that looks good with long and short hair!!

    sooo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete