Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sparkle

This past weekend we ventured to Denver to spend time with my sis and her family for the fourth. The last time I saw her daughter Abby she was a timid little thing who had to have lots of time to warm up to you. But now she's two and a half and sassy! I loved how she'd run up to me and hug my legs and giggle as she'd peek on baby Vincent. We worried she wouldn't be receptive to having a baby in the house since she hasn't seemed that fond of the baby growing in mamma's belly. Instead, she found herself a real live doll to hug and snuggle.

Jonathan snapped this picture of her. It's way blurry, but somehow it captures the sparkle that Girlfriend exudes. Sparkle on Girlfriend. Sparkle on!



I can't wait to share with you all the rest of my Denver adventures. Trips to my sister's house are always so much fun and inspiring.

1 comment: