Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Free: A print or four

This Christmas, my sister and I decided that instead of buying each other things we'd make each other something. I'm not as talented as her so I think I got the better end of the deal with the beautiful flower necklace she made me (post to come!). I put my skills to work looking on her Pinterest page and created some prints she had pinned. You can see them in her house here. But for those of you who share her tastes, I've included them here for your download and print pleasure. Nothing like a freebie.

PRINTING NOTE: These were sized for 8.5"x11" prints. For some reason I got the picture size and standard paper size mixed up. They should print high resolution at 8x10. To download, click on the print. You'll be launched into Blogger's image viewer. From there, you should be able to Control + Click the picture, which will give you the option to open the image in a new window. From there, right click or command click the image and you should get a Save Image As option. Once you save it, it's ready for your print pleasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment