Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Damn cheap clothing

I will buy no more cheap clothing. I will buy no more cheap clothing. I will buy no more cheap clothing.

Tonight, while cleaning up from dinner, I turned around to Jonathan's face practically in my crack, as in my butt crack.

"What are you doing?!"

"Did you know your pants have holes in them?"

"What?! No!"

Said pants: my cheap-ass yoga pants that I had worn to yoga today! Jonathan said that it was only visible when I bend over. Well, glad I didn't do that but through the entire class, and in the front row. So I'm making a resolution: I'm not buying any more cheap clothing. It's just not worth my pride and sadness when they fall apart. But, egad, prices are so high on durable (read: none ass-bearing) pants. And if you know me, I'm frugal, but it has to be worth it. I'm sure the person behind me in class would agree.

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I've been really disappointed with Gap and Old Navy recently...they are just not the same quality as they used to be. If I pay $25 for a shirt, I expect to be able to wear it more than once before it starts unraveling at the seams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh, ha ha! That is hilarious.

    PS -- Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to have you back, again, and again, and again...

    ReplyDelete