Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bedskirt? Can it be found?

Unless my search turns up something more than a 80s floral number, I think the options for modern, classy, and fun (you can do all three) bedskirt are limited. Seriously limited. But then I recalled this post from Young House Love. (I'm seriously obsessed with them since buying our house. Can you tell?) I can make one. Without a sewing machine. Because my crazy bone is just that. Crazy.

I'm in love Michelle Engel Bencsko's Beyond the Sea organic fabric.




3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! What a fun idea. And super cute fabrics! Be sure to keep us posted...I'm impressed no sewing machine is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, we'll see. I might have to pray my super talented sister will sew it for me. Chance (i.e. that super talented sister...am I buttering you up?) that's my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete