Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

From this to that (bedroom painted)



With the help of Capricious, who flew in for the weekend (thank you!), we got our master bedroom painted. From a boring neutral (is off-white or tan? I couldn't decide), it went from blah to Rained Washed (Behr). All for a $150 investment (paint, ladders, rollers, duck tape, tarps, etc.). It was more work than I ever imagined, and I thought I'd never get the blue splatters off my feet. Good thing we treated ourselves to pedicures after all our hard work.


See my paint block test? Quite the contrast without being over the top.



Here's the finished project. It's a soft change that I'm calling classy beach cottage.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Wholehearted approval! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sophisticated and tranquil! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete