Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A flight from work

Last night after work, Amanda and I met up with our former coworker, Andrea, at JP Wine Bar. I really needed to go out after weeks of working to the bone. After reading about JP in Urban Times, I thought it might be a great place to go downtown.

I liked the atmosphere. The crowd was older, the music was soft, if you could hear it over the rather loud din of voices. I chose the Northern Lights wine flight ($10.50). The cool thing about the flight is you can sample flavors in a group and find a wine you really like. Northern Lights was right-on. Light and not too sweet. I little pricey considering that the flight constituted a full glass of wine. For fuel, I ate the Parmesan Gnocchi small plate. Small plate it was, but with a $13 price tag of what would be a big plate of food somewhere else. It was good, but I'd rather spend my money on actual dinner. In all: A good place to go with group for a glass of wine after having a fulfilling meal elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment