Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

When sinuses and allergies attack

My eyes are itchy. My fingers are twitching to rub them. Must. Keep. Fingers. Typing. My throat is scratchy and sore from whatever is draining down the back of my throat. (Nasty, I know.) My head hurts. You would think that an $11 bottle of eye drops, Zrytec, and nose spray that I would be in tip-top shape. Nope. Stupid indecisive weather. And just when I'm about to take time off. Figures.

Today I ran across the street after work to Macy's. I was in desperate need of my most valiant commodity: Clinique's City Block. If you don't like to wear foundation, it's perfect. It's only lightly tinted, goes on like a lotion, and it's loaded with SPF. Must protect the youth. And no break outs. On a whim, I picked up some Redness Solution Daily Protector. We'll see if it works. I'm not counting on it, but every once and a while my whims prove to be a worthy buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment