Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've discovered Skype

It'll bring a whole new meaning and level of communicating with my technical goddess sister. Now, no longer is audio anytime, anywhere enough from our cellphones, we need video, brought to you by Apple iSight. Just another reason I love Macs. I'm a Mac.

Tonight we talked for an hour, showing each other our recent buys and makes. Oh, she introduced me to Yael Naim. She sounds like Feist, so it's another one to add to the playlist.

I think Skype will be my newest addiction. Thanks sis. I'm hooked.

I leave you with this latest music find.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete