Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In my work hole

Hello? Down here. Yes, in this dark hole. I'm working, on my freelance editing gig. I don't have anything else to talk about or anything else to say until it's over for the month. Til then, go check out my favorites.

A Capricious Perspective just decorated for fall. Yes, fall. She crazy. Or check out my blog vice, celebrity babies. Totally weird, I know. But the people who read it are just as fascinating. They even post where you can get outfits celebrity moms-to-be or celebrity kids wear. Is that not creepy? You can dress your kid (if you can afford it) like Suri or Violet. Okay, maybe I'm the creep for even finding it. Then there's Mandy's Musings, which always cracks me up. She has a burger thing. Wanna burger recommendation? Go there. She's a pro having sampled burgers across the nation.

So check out my favorites until I come up for air, in which I write you a spellbinding post. Auvoir!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love fall - although i promised the husband i wouldn't start decorating till the first of september. not sure i am going to make it!!

    thanks for the stop over in my world - not going to lie i have been trying to figure out if i had a friend ashley all morning?? but i think you mean ashley from raising allikaye?

    anyways - feel free to stop by any time! and it was nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete