Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Buffet lust

I have a love-hate relationship with West Elm. I love their stuff. I hate the prices. I've been really thinking lately now when I get a new job is the time to buy a buffet because I'm sick of not having a place to store certain serving items and they're stealing room in my regular cabinets that I could be using more efficiently. I realize this isn't a real problem, like say, running out of wine, but I have an addiction to bookcases and storage furniture. Oh, and I love decorating flat surfaces, especially during the wintertime. People tell me I should look at thrift stores and garage sales, but people, I can't look online at those buffets.

Source: westelm.com via Jessaca on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I have a love love relationship with West Elm and CB2.

    ReplyDelete