Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Busy randomness

Things 'round here have been busy y'all! This month's goals were: blog, journal, and knit every night. Guess what's not been happening? But it's not for the lack of trying, and I've still got time to turn this ship around.

I've been applying for new jobs (fingers crossed) and doing freelance work. Ick and ick. But I need to make more money and I need a new venture in life. I've been at the same job for 7 years, and while it's treated me well and I've learned more than most people learn in probably two decades, it's time to move on. I just hope I can impress some people after two years of working from home. My people skills are lacking from the general lack of people.

My holiday decorating is still undone. Every time I go to execute this flawless, brilliant plan in my head it turns out crapaticular. Then I get frustrated, stressed, and I give up. It's a cycle.

My holiday shopping and wrapping are also undone. And this year I want produce some "Wows" in the wrapping department. I'm thinking craft paper, bakers twine, homemade tags. Again, it's all in my head and the inside of my head is brilliant (someone should hire it). If only I could put them to the page like I imagined, I'd be so much happier. I guess, in a way, decorating is much like writing. No wonder I procrastinate.

And because I in nonstop dreaming of pepperminty Christmas mode, here are some recent pins I have a hankering for:



No comments:

Post a Comment