Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who will make me this bed?

Who will come forth and wield their tools to make me this bed? It's a Pottery Barn bed that cost $1500 that quickly become my inspiration room that you can read all about here. When I told Jonathan, he said, "Well, that sounds like a good deal."

"That doesn't include mattresses, honey." (Guys don't know these things.)

"Oh, well, that's a horrible deal."

My point exactly. Let me know if you see another less-expensive, already made version. Or if you want to volunteer your labor. I'm serious.

2 comments:

  1. That looks a lot like our bed only ours was from Bedroom Expressions and was a lot cheaper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not much help, but Ikea has (or had?) a less substantial looking one in that color. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/361998206_8b4f4fb8b6.jpg I have it in yellow and liked it for the simplicity. Plus it was only around $300. Check Craigslist too. Every once in awhile you'll score.

    ReplyDelete